Apple has four IOS update for iPhone and iPod touch. 4 The iPhone could not be in stores until Thursday, but the current owners can take advantage of new features coming to the new device from now on.┬áIOS 4 is a free update and is compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G models, and the second-and third-generation iPod touch. Multitasking does not work with the iPhone 3G and the third generation iPod touch, however.
On the server, IOS 4 has more than 1,500 amendments or additions to the API, allowing developers more information about these applications to create devices. We publish a more complete overview video of what’s new in IOS 4 this afternoon, but check some of the highlights first:
* Multitasking – a combination of sustained demand for a semi-finish and function for certain services. The end result means better battery performance when doing things like listening to Pandora (Pandora), while browsing the web.
* Files – Organize your iPhone home screen is easier now that you can use folders to group applications to be stored in a single icon. This is a huge time saver and you can find and keep more applications on your device much easier.
*iBook – First appearing on the IPAD, iBook is now available for iPhone users. As the application Kindle shopping page and brands are synchronized between different devices.
* Push for Focus Video – iPhone 3G owners can now use their videos, as you can concentrate when you’re shooting. The new software also features a 5x digital zoom for the camera.
* Bluetooth Keyboard Support – You can now connect your iPhone with a Bluetooth headset (Bluetooth) keyboard, which will enter long documents easier.
* Better check the spelling – The spelling checker utility now works in Mail, Notes, Safari (Safari) and other applications.
There are many other new features in the IOS to 4 and we will see in the coming days and highlighted a number of applications that take advantage of new features.